Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

8 months!


It seems like March 25th is just right around the corner now. I'm hoping the next 2 months will be as kind to me as the last few have been. Our daughter was quite uncooperative today at our appointment...we were trying to take 3D pictures of her face, but she kept sucking her thumb and blocking her face with her hand. And when she wasn't sucking her thumb she was sticking her tongue out and making an awful face! We came home without any pictures, but we're going to try again in 2 weeks so stay tuned.

6 comments:

  1. That is the funniest story Kim! Are you telling us that your little monkey was behaiving like one too? :-) I wish you only the best for these last two months - you can do it, mama! You look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh!!!
    Maybe next time you'll get "the finger!"
    That would make Auntie Weiler proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting pretty big there! Looking great!!! And see what I mean about Koa guarding your belly?! He knows there's a baby buddy in there. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes, girl! Looking good! And don't worry...you'll have plenty of sonograms in the very near future so I'm sure you'll get some great pics!!! At least she wasn't poking her butt out at cha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim... Kimmy sent me the link to your blog. I love seeing your progression and making comparisons! You look great...I love the pic of the dog. He is just staring at your belly, so funny. Our dog Penny is terrified of my tummy. She won't even go near it, LOL.

    ReplyDelete