I had a wonderful 30th birthday weekend in Santa Barbara thanks to Ethan and my parents! We stayed at my favorite hotel in a room with a gorgeous ocean view. I did lots of shopping for new clothes to fit the growing belly these last few months. It was a perfect weekend and probably our last getaway before the little monkey arrives.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Mama turns 30!
I had a wonderful 30th birthday weekend in Santa Barbara thanks to Ethan and my parents! We stayed at my favorite hotel in a room with a gorgeous ocean view. I did lots of shopping for new clothes to fit the growing belly these last few months. It was a perfect weekend and probably our last getaway before the little monkey arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Birthday Girl
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had such a nice birthday with Ethan (and Koa). I didn't know Fess Parker's allowed pets. . .as big as Koa! He is going to be so protective of the new baby. Good doggie! Again, happy 30th Kim!
Happy Birthday, my Capricorn Sista! Thirty's feeling good so far, dontcha think?
ReplyDeletePretty soon we'll be throwing a birthday party for a certain someone in your belly :)
I Can't wait!!!
Isn't it amazing that you can spend a great weekend at the beach in the middle of January? I love California! By the way-you look super cute in all of the pictures. Hope you had a Happy 30th!
ReplyDeleteDoesn't seem possible that you're already 30! Hope you had a great Birthday!
ReplyDelete