Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 17, 2012

The dog days of summer

We squeezed in a last minute beach day and I remembered my camera this time (well, camera phone at least). 


 Cupcake face

Tallie likes cupcakes too 

So brave, she loves the water! 

We all had fun in the water!

My little beach baby 

Playing with the doggies 

Oh so much sand in so many places 

Getting big 

Playing at our favorite park.
Static! 


Little monkey 

And getting even bigger,
only 1 month to go! 


3 comments:

  1. OK. . . you've REALLY gotten large between 32 and 36 weeks! All out front! But you're still as beautiful as ever! Thanks for sharing the pics of Emmy, too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHA! I love the one of Emmy going down the slide... that hair is out of control!!!
    BTW, is it possible that your belly got even bigger since I saw you less than 2 weeks ago?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful life! Emmy looks just like you right down to the way you make people feel with that smile. According to my calculations, you may be in labor at this moment. You are still drop dead gorgeous with a basketball pregnancy. I miss you so very much. Sending my love to your growing family. XOXO, Derelyne

    ReplyDelete