Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

24 weeks

The months are flying by us at rapid pace!  This baby is going to be here in no time and life as we know it is going to get turned upside down...again.  Here are some Emmy pictures from the last month all taken with my phone, so needless to say, not the best quality.


Emmy's 1st ride through the carwash,
terrified pretty much sums it up.

My adorable Emmy 

The only picture I managed to take
 at the beach over the weekend,
and it's of the playground before you get to the sand. 

My sick little Emmy. 
This is how we spent the rest of the weekend. 
The bedhead stayed for the entire day,
I didn't have the heart to comb through all those tangles.

Mama's growing belly!


2 comments:

  1. That bedhead is hilarious...too bad she felt so poopy tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed. . .don't know if I was supposed to but I got a kick out of the car wash pic and bedhead. She's still a cutie. Kim, you look great even tho I can't see your head! Take care.
    Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete