Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Avila Barn Time!

It's that time of year again...the air is getting crisp, pumpkins are starting to crop up, yes friends it's fall and that means it's Avila Barn time!  And what a difference a year makes!  Last year Emmy was 6 months old and she could barely sit by herself as I propped her up on pumpkins trying to get that perfect picture.  This year at 18 months I was lucky if I could get her to stand still long enough to take a picture! 

Feeding the goats

The coolest kid at the barn 

Chasing roosters 

Hanging out with Daddy 


 My favorite picture of the day!


A little bigger, a little blonder, but still smiley!

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun watching her play last weekend. Can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete