Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Who is this little girl?

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again, but how did this little girl grow up so fast?  We are officially in toddler territory and every day is an adventure.  The other day my jaw hit the floor as she pointed to a picture of a baby and said quite distinctly "baby."  She has an impressive vocabulary for a 14 month old and she definitely enjoys hearing herself talk (that goes for both of us).  She happily babbles for a good 20 minutes most mornings before she calls for mama to come get her.  She and Koa have truly become best friends (it was a bit one sided for a while) and I've managed to capture a few sweet moments with the camera.
Snuggle buds 
I forgot to mention she is obsessed
with her pacifier, aka her "nigh-nigh" 



Check out my chompers! 



Knock, knock...who's there? 
It's Emmy party pants 

Who is this little lady? 
Love this smiley face 

She posed herself, she's a natural! 
  

1 comment:

  1. OMG where do I begin?!? Where is my EmmyPie??? She's all grown up! Chompers, blonde hair, and cuter than ever!!! I simply love her!
    XOXO Auntie Weiler

    ReplyDelete