Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

10 months old!

Looking very big all of a sudden

She still loves napping in her swing, 
I wonder how much longer that will last? 

Hey mom, can I help you bake? 

I'm very helpful in the kitchen 
Yes, I am teething and I am being very sweet about it!
My two bottom teeth just popped up last week.

Yay!  Daddy's home! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Kim. . .Emmy's growing up FAST! She's so cute and standing up well on her own. Any steps yet? I love these pics AND your new FB profile picture of Emery. Hope all is going well and that Emmy is enjoying the heck out of day care. She's gonna be a little social butterfly!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture of her waving to Daddy :) BTW... I could use an extra hand with some cookie baking if you wanna send her my way LOL!

    P.S. Keep an eye out for a Valentine's Day package for the lovebug XOXO Auntie Weiler

    ReplyDelete