Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch

Emmy made the rounds to all the best pumpkin patches this year.  Grandma and I took her to Lombardi's over the weekend and she was quite a hit in her little costume.   We tried and we tried but we could not get her to crack a smile--very out of character for this one.  Here is Emmy's serious side...  


Those chubby legs looked so cute in green tights! 

She did enjoy playing in the dirt, so here's a little smile 


Yumm, Skittles!

What is going on with my belly?! 

Mom, I feel ridiculous with this thing on my head 

1 comment:

  1. Yaaay! I enjoy seeing "The Serious Side of Miss Emery!" I also had a great time with my girls over the past two weekends!
    XOXO Auntie Weiler

    ReplyDelete