Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Emmy (and Koa) Eating

Now that she's about to hit the 6 month mark I think it's time to set up her real highchair this weekend.  I've accepted the fact that I am going to have this substantial piece of furniture in my kitchen for the next few years.  At least it is a very nice looking highchair--thanks Randy!!  Koa might be a little disappointed that he can't reach her to lick her face anymore, but I'll still let him lick the bowl when she's done.  Who knew he would like baby food so much?!?




1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, Kim! My, has Emmy got her personality going on now! I still love how Koa is so attentive to Emmy. Hope all is going well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete