Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy 5 month birthday Emmy!

Smile pretty

Such a little ham
She may have added a few more rolls to those legs since last time

Playing with Koa.
  So far we've managed to keep their toys separate
Something tells me that won't last long

Emmy meeting her future boyfriend Caden
They are only 2 weeks apart and had so much fun together

Daddy says I'm getting chunky and I need to switch to light beer

Sweet peas for my sweet pea

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! Those are dancing legs, Mom!
    Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I LOVE the top photo (of course, I'm slightly partial this one ;)
    2. The picture with Emmy and the Bud Light cracks me up. It's like she's thinking, "really dad... I'm more of a pinot grigio kinda girl"
    3. Do we like sweet peas? I can't tell if this is a sweet pea coma or a sweet pea protest. Nevertheless: adoreable!

    ReplyDelete