Oh my gosh--so so so cute Kim--I love the one of Emmy and her flower hat--looks like a magazine photo. The one of you three is just precious! You all could be in a magazine. Keep them coming!
LOVE THESE PHOTOS! Emmy is absolutely adorable. I like the one of her in her hat, too, Kim! Look at those beautiful blue eyes!. The sandwich pic is timeless. You should do a "sandwich" pic with her every year. In that way, you could see how all of you have grown over the years. Of course, they would include all of your OTHER children! tee hee. I hope I get a photo of Emmy (hint, hint).
Oh my gosh--so so so cute Kim--I love the one of Emmy and her flower hat--looks like a magazine photo. The one of you three is just precious! You all could be in a magazine. Keep them coming!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THESE PHOTOS! Emmy is absolutely adorable. I like the one of her in her hat, too, Kim! Look at those beautiful blue eyes!. The sandwich pic is timeless. You should do a "sandwich" pic with her every year. In that way, you could see how all of you have grown over the years. Of course, they would include all of your OTHER children! tee hee. I hope I get a photo of Emmy (hint, hint).
ReplyDeleteI demand more Emmy Sandwich!!!
ReplyDelete