These last few weeks have really flown by, and we are getting very excited to finally get to meet our little one. So I was kind of a late bloomer with the belly, but it has definitely made up for lost time lately!
We took advantage of the beautiful weather today and Brie, Brent, Koa and I went to Pismo to take in a little sun and sand. I also discovered the Carter's outlet store in Pismo which I'm sure will prove to be dangerous!



.jpg)
I can't wait to meet Little Baby Johnson in less that 10 days!!! The question is: is she ready to meet her crazy Auntie Weiler?!?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are so close...glad you are out and about toting that belly to the beach--you look great! Enjoy the last few days before the big event. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Where's The Fearless Koa Monster in this picture?!? :)
ReplyDeleteOne week to go! I'm excited for you and Ethan. Can't wait to see Baby J. Good luck Kim!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! We are so excited for you! We hope you are not to uncomfortable. Our thoughts and love are with you. We pray for a textbook delivery(Using your mother as a model)and a perfect baby(Using you as a model). We are counting the minutes. Kathy and Cy
ReplyDeleteThat was such a fun trip-next time I see you it will be +1!!!-Brie
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS HOT MAMA. now, to make it go by quick and easy: walk a lot. walk uphill, downhill, and every which way. Have a wonderful delivery. And if you remember give your little sweet girl a kiss from me. Sleep well and cannot wait for pictures of the new Johnson baby. love ya, derelyne
ReplyDeleteKim! We need ONE more picture of you before tomorrow . . . your due date!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck Mama!
You're in my prayers kiddo!
Love,
Barb
ONE MORE!!!
ReplyDeleteONE MORE!!!