This is our 10th Valentine's Day together and we spent this one having a picnic in the park and enjoying the beautiful weather. After our picnic we came home and did some more work in the nursery. Here's our progress so far...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
somebody's lookin' pretty gay in the picture of Ethan & Koa... and it's not Koa ;)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh, but I LOVE the way you guys decorated!
ReplyDeleteI like the baby's room, too. It's so pretty. I am sure she'll love it Kim. By the way, Kim is upset that there is no more Weiler Room at your home. She told me so. She's not feeling loved. tee hee.
ReplyDeleteBarb
See you Saturday
I love, love. love the baby room--so cute--good work putting it all togehter--she is going to love it! You are looking really good for so late in the game...really :)
ReplyDeleteLove seeing the pics of the beautiful park--its a nice change from all of the snow I look at. Wish I were there...maybe someday, right?
It was great seeing you at your wonderful baby shower! Your Mom and Brie did a fantastic job. Such beautiful gifts, too! I'm sorry that I had to leave a bit early. . .wish I had some of that cake that Brie made. Now I can't wait to see that baby.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Barb