Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Childbirth Class (33 weeks)



Ethan and I had our first childbirth class tonight! It was a nice little taste of reality for both of us. We watched a graphic video, Ethan gave me a lovely massage, and we practiced breathing techniques. This is how we'll be spending the next 3 Wednesday nights.

We spent the weekend getting started on the nursery. We hung curtains, put the crib together, and moved the furniture around about 5 times. I think we have it the way we want it now...pictures to come.

Here's a picture of me getting home from work, and then right after our childbirth class showing off our folder of info.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! It's all setting in now, isn't it? Can't wait for your baby shower. . .Can't wait to see you and your baby belly in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How the hell does she do it?!? I swear, i will be the first to comment on your page one of these days!

    Anywhoo- glad the classes went well. Can't wait to hear all the details...

    P.S. I marched my fat ass down to the mailbox and got your shower invite today :) Que cute mang!

    ReplyDelete