.jpg)
.jpg)
I can't believe I'm 6 months now! Just a few more months until we get to meet our little girl! Just came from the doctor and he says everything is looking good. I just about had a heart attack when I stepped on the scale today and I'm blaming it on someone who left tons of chocolate and cheese at my house (you know who you are)! Oh well, I will admit I have been enjoying myself immensely.
PS. Brie, thanks for the black pants! They have become my work wardrobe staple.



.jpg)
boobs much?!?
ReplyDeleteI love the little belly bump! I can't believe you are at 6 months, you are so tiny! And, whoever left the yummy chocolates and cheese at your home should not be ashamed, you can send them over to my house if they are making you fat! :-) BTW, love the blog, I look forward to seeing your blogs every week since I can't see you in person anymore! :-( Sending you many Hugs!!!
ReplyDelete